What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or login information of social profiles, and access to domain and hosting providers. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways.
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, whatsoever, without your consent, and it is only for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other website feature.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. See below for more information.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and it is then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (e.g., credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the website’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those outside parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. We seek to only protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our website may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Account Settings’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all intended for people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 2/1/2014.